Ordered a Dallas Cowboys Emmet Smith shirt #22 and received a Chicago Bears Forte #22.I've been trying for over a month to get them to email me a return address but keep getting the runaround.

I've asked for a refund and they say that return shipping is expensive. They are based in China. NOT MY PROBLEM! They offered me $5 for compensation and for me to sell the Chicago shirt.

Have you ever heard of a company handling their mistake like this?I'm fed up and I'm filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shirt from Wholesale Jerseys Zone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wholesale Jerseys Zone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wholesale Jerseys Zone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wholesale Jerseys Zone?

Comments