Ordered a Dallas Cowboys Emmet Smith shirt #22 and received a Chicago Bears Forte #22.I've been trying for over a month to get them to email me a return address but keep getting the runaround.

I've asked for a refund and they say that return shipping is expensive. They are based in China. NOT MY PROBLEM! They offered me $5 for compensation and for me to sell the Chicago shirt.

Have you ever heard of a company handling their mistake like this?I'm fed up and I'm filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shirt from Wholesale Jerseys Zone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wholesale Jerseys Zone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wholesale Jerseys Zone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wholesale Jerseys Zone?

Comments

Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more